With information rapidly changing, we are committed to providing accurate training, information sharing, and guidance on the different financial assistance options available to small businesses and non-profits in Illinois.
This webinar, led by SBDC Director Don Elmore, will provide details about the financial options available, including eligibility requirements, what documents are necessary to apply, program terms, and more. The webinar will be approximately 30-45 minutes of presentation time followed by Q&A. Participants will be able to ask questions in the chat box, which will be addressed at the end of the presentation, moderated by a member of our team.
Topics to be covered:
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program & Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance
- SBA - Express Bridge Loans
- CARES Act - Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA - 7(a) Borrower Relief
- State of Illinois - Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- State of Illinois - Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program
- Accion – Expedited Line of Credit (+ other Accion services)
- Illinois Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program
This webinar is being offered the following dates/times this week:
April 15, 2020: 2-3 PM // More info + RSVP
April 17, 2020: 10-11 AM // More info + RSVP