Please note that the University remains open for business. However, services will continue to be provided remotely or by appointment only.
Essential employees are designated as those critical for the continued on-campus operations of Idaho State, and include:
- Public Safety officers and staff
- Critical Facilities Services staff (as directed by Glen Nelson, Vice President of Finance and Business Affairs, and Cheryl Hanson, Associate Vice President of Facilities Services)
- University Health, Bengal Pharmacy, and Family Medicine clinicians and staff
- Food services staff supporting take-out options for University Housing
- Clinical activities conducted with our partner practice plans and hospitals
- Research laboratories are expected to continue minimal essential personnel as needed to maintain lab function.
Employees will continue to have access to their laboratories and offices, but in some cases entry may require a key or Bengal Card.