Thankfully, this is the easiest question to answer. Servant HR is 100% up and running and at present, all our employees are in the office, working as usual with no symptoms. We are enhancing our personal protection (additional cleaning and disinfecting, posting hand-washing instructions, not shaking hands, etc.) as we expect all of your teams are doing.
We are also prepared to implement our “Remote Service Plan” if needed, enabling our employees to work remotely while continuing to service our clients without a perceived change in response time. This service plan is completely designed to allow Servant HR to serve you at the exact same level for the following reasons:
- All of our employees are able to utilize laptops or remote PCs
- Prism HR is a cloud-based software – able to be accessed from anywhere
- Our data files are securely maintained in the cloud–enabling us to have access at all times, from any location
- Incoming faxes are received digitally and immediately available to our team
- All our employees have cell phones to which their office extensions can be forwarded
- In the event we are on another call, our office voicemail system notifies us via e-mail that we have a message waiting, so that we are able to respond promptly to your request
- Face-to-face onboardings and on-site visits can be accomplished via video conferencing (e.g. ZOOM)
Again, we want to assure you that as current events continue to unfold, Servant HR is ready and able to serve you appropriately.