Dear Valued Customer,
CNC Machine Services, Inc. sends this email with warm wishes and hopes that you are holding up well during this trying time. In an effort to continue providing the quality products and services you have come to rely upon, CNC is implemented the following safety protocols:
- FIELD SERVICE:
- All CNC Field Service Technicians will participate in a health check-in with our service coordinator daily prior to being dispatched. Requirements for dispatch include but are not limited to the following protocols in alignment with CDC best practices:
- No Fever today or for the last 14 days.
- No visible flu-like symptoms.
- No known exposures to anyone diagnosed or suspected of having Covid-19.
- No immediate family member being in mandated quarantine.
- CNC Service Technicians will exercise frequent and effective hand washing in addition to wearing protective gloves when determined necessary to maintain safety.
- CNC Service Technicians will comply with all known customer safety protocols.
- PARTS ORDERS
- With the exception of Service Technicians and one office staff, all CNC staff are working remotely from home.
- There will be only one person physically handling any parts shipped from our facility.
- All parts orders processed within the CNC office will be handled by staff who meet the same criteria as all service technicians.
- The CNC office is currently closed to all non-employees and limited access to employees.
- All deliveries, both inbound and outbound, including parts are being managed in a no-contact protocol.
- All parts orders will be packed by a staff member who will exercise the CDC's recommendations on hand washing prior to handling your parts.
- Mazak Kentucky is still maintaining their same day customer parts delivery options.
- NEW MACHINES AND ACCESSORIES
- All CNC Sales team members are currently operating from home. As a result of this, we are asking our loyal customers continue to communicate through phone, email, but most importantly Zoom.
- As face to face connections are important to us, we're asking you to download Zoom. This app will allow us to effectively communicate face to face, as well as be able to share important information and documents through that connection.
We are all in this together and we look forward to continue to be your manufacturing partner during this very uncertain time. Should you need to contact a member of our CNC team, you can still call our office at 425-788-4500 or toll free at 866-788-4500 and we will get you connected with the correct person to assist you.
Please let us know if there is any way we can offer additional support beyond the measures outlined in this email.
Wishing you good health and extending a virtual handshake.
CNC Machine Services, Inc.