We want to thank you in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our Club. As we all know, the pandemic has presented many challenges. Our staff is working hard to provide the best experience for your member(s), and we appreciate your respect and understanding.
The COVID situation remains fluid. We are sending a friendly reminder, what we request from you as a parents/guardians:
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, please notify us immediately.
- Communicate with us, let us know if anyone at home may be showing signs/symptoms of any respiratory infections such as a fever/dry-cough/shortness of breath, or chills.
- If your child(ren)'s class is quarantine, your Club member along with member siblings will need to quarantine the allotted time communicated by the school.
- If anyone in your household has traveled outside of the state or to an area with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, let us know.
- If you child(ren) is sick, please notify us and keep them home.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow the guidance from our local medical professionals. It’s important that you know the safety and protection of your children is the number one priority of our Club. We are doing everything possible to keep our Club members, staff and our families protected from the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you for your continued support.