STAY AT HOME ORDER: BUSINESS GUIDANCE
Missouri's statewide Stay at Home
took effect Monday, April 6, 2020, and extends through Friday, April 24, 2020, in response to COVID-19. For guidance and criteria to determine businesses that cannot continue for the time being, click
STATE OF MISSOURI: RESPONDING TO COVID
The Missouri Department of Economic Development is committed to assisting with the state’s COVID-19 response. They are working alongside other state agencies to help the medical field, communities, and businesses in several ways. These include:
- Valuable resources including health and safety guidance, financial relief and assistance, closure and layoff support, and regulatory changes and extensions.
- The Missouri Disaster Medical Assistance Team is recruiting health care workers. To join the reserve, click here.
- Missouri One Start is connecting unemployed workers with essential businesses that are hiring. To see companies hiring in your area, click here.
- DED is working diligently with SEMA to source or manufacture PPE. If you are interested in helping, please click here.
- The Department of Social Services has created the Missouri Services Navigator to help find essential services such as food banks, diaper banks, school meal programs, and more.
- Broadband providers are offering waivers and free services.
- USDA Rural Development has compiled resources to help those in rural areas.