CDLE has made a number of changes to address these issues:
- Added 90 new staff members
- Implemented a new voluntary gating system
- If you need to file an unemployment claim and your last name begins with the letter A - M, file a claim on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, or after 12 noon on Saturday.
- If you need to file an unemployment claim and your last name begins with the letter N - Z, file a claim on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or before 12 noon on Saturday.
- Developed a comprehensive FAQ document based on common questions and issues
Online filers are encountering two common errors: one, on the eligibility screen and another on the employer verification screen. Make sure to save your application throughout the filing process, so you can return to it at a later time.