We understand that many of you are planning on continuing your membership and some have questions related to membership credits. Here are your most frequently asked questions.
I understand the Y will continue to draft my membership during the closure. Please tell me, how are those funds being used?
We are overwhelmed by the support of our members who are continuing their membership during the closure. Supporting the Y through your membership will allow us to continue essential functions like:
- Maintaining and cleaning our building
- Preparing for our next session of programs
- Supporting many of our staff with creative work options while normal operations are suspended
- Planning for additional community supports in the coming weeks
Will I be getting any money back related to Membership dues because of the closure?
If you would like to receive a membership credit, please make a request to Jody Schmidt,
You may use that credit in a variety of ways:
- Apply the credit towards your next membership payment
- Use the credit toward a future class, program, or Kid's Corner
- Designate the credit to be donated to the Y's Annual Campaign
- Redeem your credit for guest passes to be added to your account
We will be processing membership credits at the end of our closure to ensure you receive the proper credit amount.
What if I need to cancel my membership?
If that is necessary, please complete our
and email it to
. Memberships cancelled during this time will not automatically be restarted after the Y re-opens.
If you want your membership to continue when we reopen, please request a membership credit instead.