Dear CBT Family,
I have spoken with many of you in the past week about COVID-19 issues and sheltering in place. Many of you asked how you can help, and some needed more information about resources available.
Whether you are volunteering to give help or need to receive it, please make use of the phone or email when possible, and protect yourself and others by minimizing close up interactions. We are all in this together!
I am grateful to Ann Wolf who has volunteered as Congregation Beth Tikvah’s community representative. If you have suggestions to share, please contact Ann directly at
. I will send out additional emails as we gather more resources and the situation changes.
Here are some community resources that Ann has pulled together to share with you:
- If you need help, you can contact the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.673.2554.
- Federation is Seeking Shop and Drop Volunteers - Fill out THIS FORM and someone will be in touch.
- Federation COVID-19 Response Fund - Federations were made for times like this. In crisis they are the safety net and the support system that sustains Jewish communal life. Please consider supporting this fund. Every dollar goes back into the community. CLICK to DONATE.
- Kosher Meals on Wheels - contact Federation at the number above for details on receiving prepared kosher meals. Kosher for Passover meals may still be available as well - please contact number above ASAP if you are in need of Kosher for Passover meals.
- Helpline/Food Pantry for Evesham Township residents - Contact 856-988-4425 or email@example.com. Their food pantry is at the Gibson House.
- Food Bank at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Marlton - Make non-perishable donations or receive food on Mondays from 5 to 7 PM, and Thursdays 9 to 11 AM. Financial donations can be sent to the church at 61 Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08053.
- Camden County residents can call 856.858.3220 for help including food assistance.
- Voorhees residents can complete THIS FORM to request help for yourself or a friend.
- For those located closer to Medford, St. Vincent de Paul on Jonas Road provides food, clothing, and financial assistance to those in need. For more information, call 609-953-0021.