We are thrilled to announce a new series designed to drive financial recovery and resiliency. Resources are tight and teams around the province are undergoing change or are depleted due to business levels. As a result, expectations from hotel ownership groups and asset managers will demand more, expecting their leaders to be accountable, flexible, and creative. The BCHA is proud to launch the Fast Track Your Future series to offer a path to success:
ABOUT THE SERIES:
·Fast Track Your Future is a nine-session series starting December 1. The program is comprised of two tracks focussing on financial leadership and revenue management. The series is designed to light the fire in your leaders while still being manageable in today’s challenging environment.
· Financial Leadership: Dec.1
· Business Principles: Dec.15
· Financial Statements: Jan.12
· P&L Statement: Jan.26
· Managing Labour & Productivity: Feb.9
· Managing Expenses: Feb.23
· Using Data ( and your STAR report) to improve performance: Dec.22
· Traveler Insights in the Time of COVID—Understanding Behavior and Expectations: Jan.19
· The Importance of Forward-Looking Data and the New Forward STAR report: Feb.25
· Full Series (member rate) $625+GST per hotel - unlimited participants.
· Full Series (member rate) $225+GST per individual
MEET THE FACILITATORS:
Financial Leadership - David Lund.
David Lund is a hospitality financial leadership pioneer who has branded himself “The Hotel Financial Coach.” Just as any great hotel is true to their brand, so is David. His client commitment is about exceptional service. And his #1 focus is to help his clients be more prosperous as individuals or teams.
Revenue Management – Emile Gourieux, STR.
Emile is the Business Development Executive for Canada on behalf of STR. STR sets the standard for data intelligence and global benchmarking, allowing you to compete strategically, plan for the future, and understand your customers.
Please click below to sign-up by November 20th. Should you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.