To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and in accordance with all Orders issued by the County of Santa Cruz Health Officer, all members of the public and employees shall observe the following:
Port District customer service counters are open to the public:
- Entry into the harbor office or boatyard office is limited to one customer at a time. Employees and customers must wear a face covering and comply with social distancing protocols.
- Customers are encouraged to minimize contact between parties while making necessary payments, utilize online bill pay, drop payments at the harbor office mail slot, mail payments, use automated parking pay stations, parking meters, etc., and wear a face-covering when conducting essential business.
Essential Services Continue/ Businesses and Services are Reopening:
- Employees and members of the public visiting any business shall wear a face covering in public places when working with others. Employees are not required to wear face coverings when working alone, apart from other workers and the public.
- Restaurants are offering take-out service, and some have expanded outdoor dining areas; retail businesses and many outdoor recreation businesses are open.
- The RV park is open.
- The vessel wash-rack and the O-dock fish cleaning station are reopened for launchers.
- Boatyard customers limited to a maximum of two people per hauled vessel at any one time if social distancing can be maintained.
Before entering shared spaces such as restrooms, private dock areas, or essential businesses, observe the following protocols:
- Wear a face covering.
- Avoid entering this facility if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into one's elbow.
- Refrain from shaking hands any other unnecessary contact.
- Wash your hands!