March 16, 2020
COVID-19 Operations Changes
Message from CEO Jessie Baginski, PhD
r Leadership Alumni and Friends,
Our Board of Trustees and Staff value you, your families, and your businesses and want you to remain healthy during this COVID-19 virus pandemic.
Leadership Lake County will be postponing/rescheduling all upcoming events for the next 4-6 weeks. Most of our meetings and programs will move to an electronic format. Dates that have been rescheduled follow at the end of this enews. We will continue to share updates with you as we move forward.
We want to recognize the efforts of all of our alumni with 'feet on the ground' durin
g this challenging time:
- Cynthia Moore-Hardy and her team at Lake Health
- Joe Busher and the emergency ops teams at the Emergency Operations Center
- Bob Evans, Matt Sabo, and our first responders
- Ron Graham, Christine Margalis, and their team at the Lake County General Health District
Thank you to all of our alumni taking precautions to keep our workplaces safe and our economy going!
As we navigate the uncertainty the weeks ahead will bring, we do have several alumni with business resources to help us get through the "new" and hopefully, temporary, normal.
For dining in or pick up:
For sanitation and disinfection services:
JAN-PRO, Terrell Dillard 440.605.9000 p 216.701.7690 m https://jan-pro.com/neohio/
Regular cleaning is not disinfecting and viruses and lingering odors have no place in a clean, hygienic workspace. As seen on FOX-8 News and Good Morning America, JAN-PRO's EnviroShield® system uses a non-toxic medical grade disinfectant combined with electrostatic spray technology to wipe out 99.99% of germs on all exposed surfaces, including hard-to-disinfect areas like fabric, porous surf
aces, and computer keyboards.
You don't have to replace your regular cleaner to order this service
Most importantly, regular disinfecting is temporary, but
JUST ONE ENVIROSHIELD® SERVICE LEAVES A MICROSCOPIC ANTIMICROBIAL ON THE TREATED SURFACES IN YOUR BUILDING THAT CONTINUES TO ELIMINATE GERMS FOR 6 MONTHS OR MORE - EVEN WITH REGULAR NIGHTLY CLEANING.
There are lots of dangerous bacteria like salmonella and E. coli, MRSA and common viruses like the cold and flu. JAN-PRO's EnviroShield
® System is effective on envelope viruses like coronaviruses and it has been used in hundreds of facilities around Lake and surrounding counties. It's safe for the user, the environment, and all building employees and guests. Call JAN-PRO for more information or to schedule service today at 440-605-9000.
Here are a few places that you can visit for more info and/or updates:
- Ohio Department of Health's call center to answer general questions about COVID-19 can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634), and is open from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Lake County General Health District will begin issuing bi-weekly Situation Reports that will also be available on the Lake County General Health District website (www.lcghd.org).
- For more information on COVID-19, visit the websites of Lake County General Health District, Ohio Department of Public Health (www.coronavirus.ohio.gov), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov), and the World Health Organization (www.who.int).
Changes to Upcoming Events
Junior Leadership Day - April 1 - cancelled due to school closures
Alumni Meeting - April 2 - rescheduled for May 7 - 4 pm Molinari's
Community Builders - April 6 - postponed, new date TBD
Signature Education Day - April 8 - rescheduled for April 29
Youth Leadership Day - April 14 -postponed, new date TBD
Wine Fest - rescheduled to May 14, registration deadline April 30. Register here.
Please watch for additional updates.