The first thing we have to understand about the COVID-19 (Wuhan Coronavirus) is that the data coming through most media outlets is not to be trusted. In the midst of this, there are a few pieces of information that are worth considering in our efforts to protect ourselves and our loved ones:
- The COVID-19 incubation period is at least 24 days according to the Lancet. This is a problem because the health departments in the US are releasing people after 14 days.
- Life of the COVID-19 virus on surfaces can last up to 9 days.
- It appears that the virus can spread not only through the air but also through feces, (which doesn’t bode well for sanctuary cities such as LA and San Francisco).
- A Harvard professor predicts that 70% of the global population will become infected.
- The head of the CDC predicts outbreaks in the US, which I believe is accurate and, not only outbreaks, but yearly outbreaks, particularly as the virus mutates. The RO value (rate of spread from one person to others) has moved from 4.7 to 6.6 people infected per person. (Now, some people think it may have dropped to 3.0, which doesn’t make it as infective.)
Secondary infection concerns:
People can become infected more than once. This is important because, as occurred in the flu epidemic of 1918, people can die of a cytokine storm - an
overproduction of immune cells and their activating compounds (cytokines), which, in a flu infection, is often associated with a surge of activated immune cells into the lungs
. This may explain why in China people are simply dropping dead, as the storm is associated with acute heart attack.
Most likely everyone will be exposed.
It’s been noted in nearly 28 countries, and potentially, although not officially, Seattle, Florida, and Hawaii. At the moment, it could be a suppression of data that doesn’t give us warning about the situation. Presently, there may be as many as 790 million people under quarantine in China, but it doesn’t appear that the quarantine is going to work.
The truth is, we don’t exactly know what’s going on, so these numbers have some speculative quality.
The basic mechanism of infection is that the virus latches onto the cell’s surface. As many laboratories around the world have noted, COVID-19 is weaponized with an HIV delivery system. First noted in India, it is highly likely this is a human virus weaponized with an HIV delivery system and a SARS-like upper respiratory component. At this point, officials from communist China are saying it was accidentally leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan. Some have said that the virus enters through an ACE2 receptors on the cell wall membrane, and, supposedly, Asian people have 5 times more ACE2 receptors than other populations, but I still feel that this is not proven information.
The virus enters the cell via a vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases its RNA into the cell cytoplasm and hijacks the cell machinery to produce more viral proteins and thus virus. It also releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotripsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks the cells defense mechanism against the coronavirus inhibitors.
This brings us to optimum treatment, prevention, which is key to dealing with this because everyone will be exposed.
Include the following herbs and foods
in your diet to protect you from COVID-19:
The herbal remedies that are suggested destroy the 3CL and thus protect the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus. The best for destroying 3CL is
which are found in
. These anti-3CL substances are also found in:
- flax seed
- citrus peel
- tickberry leaves
- orange peel
Essential Oils to protect you from COVID-19:
Shanti and I have decided the the most important essential oils, which were key for prevention and healing during the bubonic plague are:
- tea tree
- lemon grass
Add these into your overall prevention system.
The key concept is prevention.
It’s hard to tell what’s going on in China, as they are obviously lying to protect their honor, their global political position, and their government, but it seems far more serious than what we’re being told. The point is not to worry about it, but to apply the preventative suggestions we’ve given, which seems to be the best way to protect yourself from whatever exposure you may have.
The details of the situation don’t matter.
What matters is our ability to protect ourselves.
Let's use this situation to improve our overall health habits and
Associating with loving people.
9) Utilizing my Wuhan Coronavirus Protection Protocol.
The healthier you are and the more proactive steps you take, you minimize your chances of catching and/or dying from the coronavirus.
To protect and enhance our natural immunity, here is my current Wuhan COVID-19 Protection Supplement Protocol:
- 20 drops in a glass of water 3 times daily (15 minutes or more away from food) (Iodine has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses and, in its atomic form [Illumodine] is probably the most powerful antiviral on the planet.)
- 1 teaspoon twice daily (Nano Silver has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses.)
- 2 capsules twice daily such as on waking and bedtime (away from food)
Illumodine, Nano Silver, and Red Algae are the top 3 antivirals.
- 4 capsules twice daily (for building and protecting the immune system)
- take as tea or tincture once daily (for lung protection)
- 2,000 IU daily (for building the immune system)
- 25,000 IU daily (for protecting our upper respiratory mucus membranes and lining)
- as much as you can take before diarrhea
I will give a more metaphysical, Biblical discussion in our next communication, so that we can see this plague in the larger context. You may want to consider that of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the first horseman brings plague to the planet. The good news is that this plague is a sign of a great awakening and a huge spiritual shift on the planet. Our task is to survive this plague to participant in the cosmic shift in consciousness.
May we all be blessed to take appropriate prevention and to stay song in uplifting the health and spiritual energy of the world.
Blessings to your health and wellbeing,
Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), ND(hc), DD