Good evening all,
I have learned that OEL is waiting on the official Executive Order before releasing their email to SR and VPK providers. Until they do, h
ere is what we know so far:
- There will be payment for additional child absences for SR and VPK while providers are open.
- There will be reimbursement for SR and VPK providers during temporary closures related to the COVID-19 virus emergency.
- OEL is cancelling remaining child screenings and assessments.
- DOE/OEL is waiving VPK provider accountability for 2020 administration of FLKRS.
- OEL is canceling remaining SR program assessments.
- OEL is extending timelines for provider improvement plans, reports and VPK instructional calendars.
Additional guidance detailing how OEL is mitigating financial impact to families is still forthcoming. As more information is made available, I will share it with you.
To help reduce the possible transmission of the COVID-19 virus, I have closed all Coalition office lobbies. However all staff staff are still working and available to assist both you and families and can be reached at one of the phone numbers listen below or through their email:
As always, customers can request CCRR services or transfers online.
In your service,