Dear Mustang Soccer Members,
Mustang Soccer would like to reiterate that we will always continue to prioritize the safety of all of our members. Our management team and staff are aware of and knowledgeable of the current uptick in COVID-19 cases and will continue to follow current CPDH Guidelines as it relates to youth sports and outdoor competition. We pledge to stay informed on all developments and are prepared to update guidance as needed. Therefore, we would like to take this time to remind you of the following:
- Trainings and games will go on as scheduled.
- Masks will not be required for players or coaches outdoors.
- Upon the receipt of confirmation of a positive COVID-19 case or exposure to COVID-19, we will continue to notify teams
- We will continue to pause team trainings/games, as needed, to verify that there is zero transmission before resuming with any impacted group.
- Please continue to remind players to sanitize and be responsible in social situations.
We strongly believe we will have a full soccer season and be able to keep all participating players on the field for the current 2021-2022 season. As always, thank you for your continued support and understanding as we continue to navigate this unprecedented situation.