Magnus Health App for Daily Health Screenings
For the upcoming school year, we will be using a Magnus Health app as a daily COVID-19 screening platform each morning prior to departure for school. The Magnus Mobile app will allow parents to complete this easily from a smartphone in just a few clicks. This screening process will help us create the safest possible environment for our community. At the completion of the quick survey each morning, you will receive a message for the student’s attendance instruction for that day. As this is a web-based system, you will have continuous access to your child’s health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed. You can also use the app to make updates to any health forms. We’ve included instructions here for you to review and setup the app on your phone.
On September 8th you will have access to begin completing the Magnus Health COVID-19 Daily Screening for your child(ren). You will access the screening via the button titled “COVID-19.” All parents must submit the screening each morning before school, no later than 7:30am. Timely submission of health information is vital so that preparations can be made prior to the start of each school day. Please reserve 1-2 minutes per child to complete this each morning.
Screening questions will include the following:
- Have you had a temperature of greater than 100.0°F at any time in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the below symptoms?
- Fever greater than 100 degrees F
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, muscle pain, or headache
- Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion, runny nose, or sore throat
Close Contact/Potential Exposure
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person under quarantine for possible exposure to COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to or lived in an area where the state health department is reporting large numbers of COVID-19 cases within the past 14 days?
For any technical issues with the mobile app such as login problems, or problems completing the screening, please contact customer support at Magnus Health SMR by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please feel free to consult the Magnus Health Privacy and Security page at www.magnushealth.com/privacy-and-security.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this daily screening as it is an imperative function of our safety protocols.