As a result of Governor Inslee's proclamation on March 11, 2020, to limit social gatherings and practicing social distancing, as well as recommendations from Whatcom County Health officials regarding COVID-19, Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism will take the following precautions at this time:
- Community gatherings and meetings with 10 or more people will be postponed or rescheduled.
- Employees are encouraged to work remotely as much as possible and appropriate.
- Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism staff may accept one-on-one meetings.
- Meetings of fewer than 10 people may be conducted remotely.
- The walk-in Visitor Center at 904 Potter Street in Bellingham will be closed to the public until further notice and visitor information kiosks at Village Books in Fairhaven, Woods Coffee Flat Iron in Bellingham, Bellingham Cruise Terminal, Bellingham International Airport, and Bellis Fair Mall will not be staffed but will be re-stocked with materials on a weekly basis. All other visitor services will continue as usual i.e. answer phone calls, emails and website inquires.
- If you have a guest looking for visitor information, please call 360-671-3990 x 0 or email email@example.com and our staff will assist you.
- Staff who are pregnant, over the age of 60, or have underlying health conditions are encouraged to refrain from large gatherings or public spaces as much as possible.
We will continue to monitor the regional, national and global situation as it rapidly evolves, and we pledge to keep you informed.
Destinations International Global Information on COVID-19
We want to assure our partners that we will be conducting business as usual even if staff work remotely. Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions you may have.
President & CEO