To encourage online transactions, LM spotlights the E-Check payment option available to insureds via the website. This online payment feature allows insureds to pay premiums using a firm checking account rather than a paper check or company credit card.
Pay your invoices online through our website.
Online payments enable us to apply your payment within 24 hours. Here are step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
- Go to our website at www.lawyersmutualnc.com.
- Click on the Payment Due button on the right.
- Click the Pay Now button on the left. You do not need to register or create an account.
- Enter the Client Number that appears in red on your invoice.
- Enter the Zip Code that appears on your invoice.
- Enter the Secure Code that appears on your screen. This is usually a combination of letters and/or numbers.
- Click on the Search Invoices button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Select box next to the invoice you wish to pay and click the Add Selected Invoices to Your Cart button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. The next screen provides payment options.
- Select the amount you wish to pay and click the Continue to Payment Information button at the bottom of the screen.
- A) If you select Credit Card as your payment method, enter your credit card information on the next page and click the Continue to Review Payment button at the bottom of the screen. B) If you select EFT (Electronic Check) as your Payment method, fill out the required fields on the next page. The Routing # and Bank Account # are found at the bottom of your paper checks. Once you complete all required fields, click the Continue to Review Payment button at the bottom of the screen.
- After confirming your payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your online transaction.