The Township of Morris is restricting public access to the Municipal Building to ensure continuity of services as well as provide a safe environment for residents, individuals conducting business, and our employees.
- Municipal Building will be open Monday- Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM
- Access to the Municipal Building will be through the east entrance of the building (when facing the building from the parking lot, enter left)
- The public will only have access to the eastside foyer and bathrooms
- Property taxes and sewer fee payments will be accepted in the eastside foyer
- Any documents being dropped off and/or picked up will be facilitated in the eastside foyer
Business with the Township should be done by
, regular mail and/or
but if an appointment is necessary, it must be scheduled. Individuals requesting an appointment with township personnel or an official will be required to answer questions about recent travel and current health condition. Anyone feeling ill is encouraged to stay home and not visit the Municipal Building with restricted public access.
Electronic payment for sewer fees and property taxes may be done
allows you to make a one-time payment by credit card or checking account ACH payment)
. Additionally, the Township offers
for sewer fees and property taxes.
All other public buildings in the Township (Water Pollution Control Utility, Police, Fire, & Public Works) will have restricted public access.
As this is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation,
all information provided is subject to change.