Cordova Recreation & Park District has determined it is in the best interest of our community to temporarily close facilities and service
beginning March 17 until further notice
- Avoid gatherings of more than 10 persons
- All work environments and school settings should allow for social distancing of six feet per person or work/school from home abilities
- Individuals who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 should be remaining in their homes and away from others
Cordova Recreation & Park District Services
2729 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 230
The District Administrative office will be closed to the public until further notice. Park Services will remain in operation during regular hours. Increased efforts to disinfect restrooms, picnic tables and playgrounds, have been implemented. Protective safety gear and practices will be strictly monitored.
Neil Orchard Senior Activities Center
3480 Routier Road
Remains closed until further notice. All programs have been postponed or canceled.
Hagan Community Center
2197 Chase Dr
This facility will be closed to the public until further notice. All organized classes, programs, rental group activities, Discovery Kids Preschool, HYDE Out and events have been canceled or postponed.
Discovery Kids Preschool
- All Discovery Kids Preschool at the Hagan Community Center and White Rock Clubhouse are canceled until further notice.
HYDE Out Teen Center
- The HYDE Out will be closed until further notice. Information about FCUSD student activities and classes can be found at www.fcusd.org.
Mather Sports Complex
3755 Schriever Ave
This facility will be closed to the public until further notice. All organized games, classes, programs, rental group activities, youth and adult sports leagues and events have been canceled or postponed.
Cordova Golf Course
9425 Jackson Road
The course will close to the public until further notice.
Board of Directors Meetings
CRPD Board of Directors' meeting on March 18 will be held via teleconference as currently scheduled. You can find information to dial in on our
Meetings can also be viewed later on
CRPD's Board of Directors YouTube page
Non CRPD Events and Activities
For more guidance and information about previously scheduled and planned private events held on District property or in District facilities, email
. Special use permit applications scheduled for April and May will be evaluated and considered on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with COVID-19 public health directives and guidelines.
Events for less than 10 people may continue but will be evaluated on an individual basis.
During this period, credits/refunds for classes, programs, and events will be available. Staff will be contacting all participants.