During these unique and challenging times, StayWell’s attention has been focused on how to ensure the health and safety of our staff, families, and community while continuing to serve our members beyond expectation. Our highest priority is to keep all of our customers, providers and staff as safe as possible. Once the island is declared to be under PCOR2, here is what you can expect:
1.) We will continue to service customers electronically and telephonically.
2.) Starting May 18, 2020, our office will accept in office visits, by appointment only.
- We will continue to operate at a limited capacity. In order to minimize in-person interaction and physical contact, we encourage clients to transact business over the phone or through e-mail. If it is critical to visit our office, please schedule an appointment.
- At the recommendation of CDC, we will be asking screening questions prior to allowing anyone to enter the building. All customers need to consider these questions prior to going to the StayWell office:
- Have you traveled within 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a person who traveled within 14 days?
- Do you have fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell?
- If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please do not enter StayWell office. Instead, please call your healthcare provider so he/she can discuss how best to take care of you.
- Should you arrive at the office and meet these criteria, you will be asked to return to your vehicle so that we do not expose other customers and staff.
- If allowed entry into the office, you will be required to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth for the duration of your visit and sanitize your hands before entering the building.
- Customers will not be permitted to bring in guests.
3.) Customers may continue to mail in or submit documents through our physical drop box located at the front entrance of our office.
For inquiries and appointments:
Call (671) 477-5091
Property & Casualty
Call (671) 477-5091 ext 1130
Call (670) 323-4260