Dear Families and Friends of Tabor Home:
Visiting Loved Ones
As you know, visitation is open for designated visitors and it has been wonderful seeing families reunited in person, physically distant of course ;)
It is an honour and privilege to make in-person visits possible and our team is working extra hard to ensure every family has equal opportunity and time to see loved ones. We recognize the negative effects this season of isolation has had on the mental, emotional, and spiritual health of both residents and families alike and we are thrilled to see this improving now with the in-person visits.
Mandatory Visiting Policy and Protocol:
- All visits must be scheduled in advance and booked through Vanessa Aparicio.
- VAparicio@taborvillage.org or 604-859-8715 ext. 116
- All visits must take place within the designated visitor area.
- Visits are 20 minutes long with an additional 10 minutes for screening and travel to designated visitor area.
- Visitors must purchase and wear their own approved mask for the entire duration of the visit.
- Visitors cannot hug or touch any residents, your loved one included.
- Visitors must sign and agree to the required waiver that is provided upon your first visit.
- Visitors must complete proper hand hygiene before and after visit.
Refusal to sign the waiver, refusal to follow safety measures and/or refusal to abide by Tabor Village protocol is not acceptable nor tolerated and visits will be restricted for all those who do not respect the policies of Tabor Village.
Showing respect and kindness to one another is expected of all families and designated visitors. Thank you for doing your part in ensuring the health and safety of all residents who call Tabor Home, "home".