Dear Union Bank Customers:
We wish to keep you updated as we continue to provide the banking services you need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the recent and significant increase in the daily infection rate of the COVID-19 virus in Vermont and New Hampshire, we are closing all branch lobbies beginning on Monday, November 23rd until further notice and with the following guidelines:
- Banking transactions will be performed at our drive-up windows.
- Customers may enter lobbies and conference rooms by appointment only and only for transactions (including loan closings and access to safe deposit boxes) that cannot be completed at drive-up windows providing they are not exhibiting COVID related symptoms
- Wearing a mask and maintaining appropriate social distancing is required in order to enter bank facilities.
- Customer meetings will be conducted via phone or video to the extent possible.
- For contact tracing purposes, any non-Union Bank employee entering a branch or the main office will need to provide their name and phone number.
Also listed below you will find information about our remote banking services that include online banking, mobile banking, and our convenient ATM network.
We recognize how the coronavirus is impacting our communities in many ways, medically and economically, and encourage our customers to contact us with any concerns.
Please be assured, you will continue to have access to your accounts.
We are here to help and we will get through this together.