Beginning Monday, January 4th, we will reopen our warm water therapy pool and resume group fitness classes.
Reservations for fitness classes and lap swim will be required (online or by calling 320-214-5627). Club members will be allowed to sign up one week in advance. The first day to register will be Thursday, December 31st at 9:00 am.
- Each member can register to use the pool only for himself/herself, not for others.
- One pool session, per person, per day is allowed.
- Please do not leave reservations on the voicemail, we cannot guarantee the spot will be available.
- Lap swim will be open to three people at a time.
- Water Aerobics classes will be open to 8 members per class to allow for social distancing, members must stay 12 feet from one another.
- Land classes will be open to 5 members per class, masks are required for the whole duration of class.
- Members must register for all fitness classes ahead of time.
Members should arrive no more than 10 minutes before class begins.
- Members must wear a mask at all times, including while in the locker rooms.
- Each member will self-screen and take their own temperature, before entering the building. No member will be allowed to enter if they do not pass the screening. If you are sick, please stay home.
- Remember to stay a safe distance (at least 12 feet) from other club members.
- Please remember to call if you are unable to make your pool reservation.
- No pool noodles or other porous equipment will be allowed in the water, and no outside equipment will be allowed in the pool.
- Hot tub remains closed.
We keep Club members’ health and safety top of mind, and our reopening strategy is focused on meeting restrictions required for social distancing and following enhanced safety precautions.
- Club Bethesda hours of operation will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays - Fridays.
Reservations are required for fitness classes, and for lap swim (online or by calling 320-214-5627).
Next phase: To be determined
- Club Bethesda hours of operation will expand.
- Additional pool classes will be added.
- Hot tub resumes.
We are grateful for the outpouring of support we have received through the continuation of many Club Bethesda memberships during these challenging times. Current members can make a reservation to begin their use of Club Bethesda starting on December 31st. Members who placed their memberships on hold, please contact the club to re-activate your membership prior to placing a reservation: 320-214-5627 or email Melissa.
While using Club Bethesda:
- Masks are required at all times (not in pool) for the continued health and safety of all at Bethesda. Please remember to bring your own mask with you and put it on before you enter the building.
- Stay a safe distance (at least 12 feet) from other club members.
We value the health and wellness of all our members. For those who are not yet ready to participate in public settings, we respect your choice and will continue to offer virtual classes via our private Club Bethesda Facebook group. Please keep watch on our Bethesda Facebook page and email communications for future updates.
If you want assistance in regaining strength or mobility, contact Bethesda Outpatient Therapy! A complimentary physical therapy screening is available by calling 320-214-5619 or ask at Club Bethesda.