March 19, 2020
We hope you are doing well and that your online instruction is going smoothly. The academic team remains available to help you with your academic progress, completing this semester and your plan for next semester. As we adjust to the new realities, here is some useful information and dates to remember.
Deadlines for pass/fail, withdrawal and the completion of incomplete grades from fall 2020 have been extended to April 6, 2020.
We recognize that communication is different now and we want to be flexible with you as you complete the semester.
- For undergraduate students who want to take their CWRU class pass/fail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and use “Pass/Fail” in the subject line. Please be sure to include the course number. You can make this request through April 6, 2020. Note that Music History classes cannot be taken pass/fail.
- You can withdraw from classes through April 6, 2020. Please email your instructor for permission; once they approve through email, forward that email to email@example.com using “Withdraw” in the subject line. Once we receive this email, we will withdraw you from the class. If there are any issues with Satisfactory Academic Progress, you will be emailed the information.
- If you have an incomplete grade from fall 2019, you will need to be in contact with the instructor and resolve this by April 6, 2020. In your email, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist if needed.
- Midterm grades are available through Self-Service. If you have questions or concerns about your grades, please email email@example.com.
- Your academic advising sheets will be updated and emailed to you next week. That email will include all dates for fall 2020 registration. Please schedule a short check in with one of us to make sure you are on track and clear on what you need to take. (Scheduling information will be included with the advising sheets.)
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
Hallie B. Moore, Registrar
Kristen Zalar, Associate Registrar