LACOE’s Curriculum and Instructional Services Division will host these free and informative webinars in July.
RISING TO THE CHALLENGE:
July 17 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
As the county's 80 districts address the COVID-19 challenges and pivot into virtual instructional/learning environments, LACOE is offering support with academic, behavioral and social-emotional instruction. This webinar will highlight LACOE’s collective impact professional development models, tools and resources. It will provide guidance and support for school communities on reopening equitable, safe, inclusive and nurturing educational environments to ensure continuity of learning and safety for
students, staff and families during this unprecedented time.
#LeadingUp for Extraordinary Times
July 22 & July 29 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
LACOE’s leadership coaches will share insights, ideas and true stories on "leading up" during unique circumstances. Attendees are guaranteed to walk away with golden nuggets that apply to today's COVID-19 situation in leading schools and districts.
ZOOM Link: (same link for both webinars)
Webinar ID: 848 2671 6721
+1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Facebook Live Stream:
Session 1: July 22
- John Schmitt, Ed.D.—retired associate superintendent
- Debra Moore Washington—retired assistant superintendent-policy, Santa Monica-Malibu USD
- Frank Zepeda—retired administrator, LA and Orange County public and charter schools and districts
Session 2: July 29
- William Card—retired middle school principal, Glendale and Monrovia USD
- Jacqueline Cochran, Ed.D.—retired assistant superintendent, Compton and Pasadena USD
- Alexander Contreras—retired high school principal, LAUSD
Christina Hochleitner, LACOE and ACSA coach, certified technology trainer and former elementary, middle school and district-level administrator in Covina Valley USD
: LACOE Educational Leadership Programs Unit,
, Ph.D., project director, 562-922-6546