Dear Union Bank Customer
With our bank drive-up windows continuing to operate during normal hours, following the directives of Vermont Governor Scott’s executive order, Union Bank is now planning the gradual reopening of our branch lobbies. We are taking our customers’ and employee health concerns seriously and will be prudent in our protective measures as we reopen.
Over the course of the next few weeks, Union Bank plans to reopen in phases, dependent on current health conditions, emergency orders applicable to our communities, and our ability to modify our branch offices to provide prudent protective measures.
Our initial re-open date will be Wednesday, May 27, starting with Phase 1.
Plan Phases for Re-Opening:
Phase 1 - Limited Access – The bank will limit the number of customers allowed in the branch to maintain the 25% of normal occupancy requirement (the number of customers permitted will vary by branch). Customers will be required to wear a mask, so we ask everyone to please plan accordingly. If no mask is worn, customers will be asked to use the drive-up window. Our staff will also be wearing masks whenever in the presence of another individual.
Phase 2 - Open Access - with preventative measures in place
Phase 3 – Eventual return to regular, Unrestricted Access
- Employee Training- Vermont Department of Labor’s VOSHA training for COVID-19 has been completed by all employees
- Any employee with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure to others with a positive diagnosis of COVID-19 are required to stay home and self-isolate
- Employees are expected to check temperatures before coming to work and immediately self-report any COVID-19 related symptoms to their supervisor.
- All customer-facing employees are required to wear masks when in the presence of others
- For everyone’s well-being, we ask all customers to wear masks when visiting the branch office
- Social Distancing- the expectation that 6-foot distancing be maintained between all occupants in the branch office
- Plexiglass shields at the teller stations to provide adequate separation between customer and branch employees
- Hand sanitizer available for employees and customers
- Branch furniture and fixtures regularly wiped down
If you have questions, or need assistance, contact our Customer Care Team at 800.753.4343, or call your
ogether we want to help you, our employees and our communities stay safe and healthy as we enter into the next phase of our state’s economy opening back up. We will notify you of any additional changes that occur.
If you have concerns regarding the authenticity of this email, please call us.
Thank you for entrusting your financial needs with us!