Communicating with MANNA:
It is imperative that you communicate your pantry status and any changes you many have with MANNA as frequently as possible. Our goal is that we can present clear and accurate information to all people who are in need of food assistance.
- Have you changed you distribution dates or hours of distribution?
- Will you be shifting to a different style of food distribution? (Example: Drive through or pre-boxed food)
- Do you need volunteers from the community?
Communicate any and all changes with your Zone Coordinator or our Agency Relations Coordinator or
simply reply to this email.
MANNA Agency Relations Contact Information:
- Amy Sims, Western Zone Outreach Coordinator – 828-399-1147, email@example.com
- Kaitlyn Smith, Eastern Zone Outreach Coordinator – 434-806-9965, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leah Cormier, Buncombe County Outreach Coordinator – 828-774-5915, email@example.com
- Chris Rainwater, Agency Relations Coordinator - 828-299-3663 x1272, firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions to Stay Up to Date:
Join our Partner Agency text alert system to receive communications right to your smart phone:
Text APPLE to (828)348-5883
Our highest priority is the safety of our staff and volunteers, you, our community partners, and the community we serve.
We will continue to communicate regular updates about MANNA operations and emerging best practices for food distribution to our Partner Agencies.
We wish everyone well,
The Agency Relations Team