Dear YULA Family,
, I am pleased to share that the test results for the member of the YULA Boys family came back negative for COVID-19
. As we shared earlier, we made the decision to close our school in an abundance of caution for the safety and wellbeing of our community.
We will continue to coordinate all our efforts based on the guidance of health care professionals, our local DOH, the CDC and our
Our next scheduled update regarding next weeks schedule will be sent on Sunday evening.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.