We are excited to announce that CCAoNH will be providing another online COOP training. This online training will review COOP components and provide tools to help child care providers better prepare for potential disruptions in their operations in order to minimize the impact on child care services.
or on the flyer for a printable copy.
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
CKA: Developing as a Professional
This training will provide two (2) hours of professional development.
- Registration is free and available through the NH Professional Registry at https://nhportal.naccrraware.net/nh/.
- Registration is on-line only and pre-registration is required.
- Once registered, participants will be emailed a Zoom Webinar Link (URL Code) the morning of the training
- To join this webinar, you may click on the Zoom Webinar Link or copy and paste the Zoom Webinar Link into your browser
- Please fill in your name, email, and organization before you click on the button to join the Webinar. By filling in this information, this will create an online sign-in sheet through Zoom.
- As there will be a PowerPoint used, for best viewing and participation we suggest the use of a device with a screen, speakers and a camera.