COVID-19 Updates and Precautions
We are fully committed to supporting everything your well-being through this difficult time. Naturopathic Wellness will remain open during normal business hours. We are currently taking things day by day and will update you all if anything changes.
Our normal disinfecting procedures for the office have been ramped up so that all surface (including door knobs and bathroom surfaces) are wiped down between every patient. We are not using any linens for Craniosacral Therapy and will be using table paper instead. We are encouraging patient who are ill in any way to stay home and call the office if more support is needed. Here are the best practices you can be doing to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds particularly after using the restroom, eating, touching public surfaces etc
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Wash/disinfect your cell phone frequently
- If sneezing/coughing, use a tissue as the Coronavirus may stay on clothing
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
Below are a few links to keep yourself updated and if you tend to feel more anxious it is advised to avoid social media and a lot of news watching
Please do not hesitate to call with additional questions!
Dr. Laughlin and Staff