We invite the public to electronically participate in this week's Water Commission meeting by following the steps below.
To watch the meeting:
- Join a WebEx Live here or,
- Watch live stream or an Archived Video here or,
- View live on Cable TV at Channel 15 and replay as listed on CAPS media schedule.
To submit comments:
Submit your comments (up to 1000 characters) via email by 4:00 p.m. on April 16, 2020.
- Submit your comment to the Water Commission Secretary using this form here or,
- Send an email to email@example.com
When sending an email, please indicate in the Subject Line, the Agenda item number (i.e. Item No. 2). Your form/email will be read by Water Commissioners and placed into the item’s record at the meeting.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (805) 658-4787 or the California Relay Service at (866) 735-2929. Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting