CP State continues series on community building for people with I/DD
On the heels of Dr. Al Condeluci's highly informative session on seclusion and loneliness in the I?DD population, CP State is proud to announce a continuation of the series, with sessions scheduled through March!
Upcoming FREE sessions include:
- Building Community through Social Capital – Wednesday, January 20 @ 10 a.m.
- Community Mapping – Wednesday, February 3 @ 10 a.m.
- Understanding the Social Infrastructure – Wednesday, February 17 @ 10 a.m.
- MACRO CHANGE: The key Ingredient for Community Success– Wednesday, March 3 @ 2:30 p.m.
- Session 6 (TBA) – Tuesday, March 16 @ 10 a.m.
- Session 7 (TBA) – Thursday, March 18 @ 10 a.m.
CP State is offering these sessions through its DDPC Rural Advocacy Grant. They are free for all CP State Affiliates.
If you would like to participate, please contact Tim Ferguson at TFerguson@cpstate.org or 518-436-0178.