Did you know that:
- Research shows that an early intervention, multidisciplinary team approach leads to better outcomes for young people experiencing non-affective early psychosis?
- This approach is called Coordinated Specialty Care (CSC) and is known in NYS as OnTrackNY?
- CSC providers have specialized training in evidence-based treatment and are attuned to developmental stages and life transitions?
- These programs are now available across NYS and throughout the country?
This module uses video clips and interactive exercises to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this innovative approach. You will learn about:
- The team framework
- Key care processes including person-centered care, shared decision making and cultural competence
- Important service components including case management, psychotherapy, supported employment and education, family psychoeducation, pharmacotherapy, and primary care coordination
To access this module:
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com/client/rfmh/default.aspx
- Click on "Browse for Training"
- Click on "First Episode Psychosis"
- Click on "Early Intervention for First Episode Psychosis"
- Click on "Launch"