ourse describes how to apply specific Motivational Interviewing (MI) tools and strategies for increasing change talk when wo
rking with people who have both serious mental health conditions and substance misuse.
People who complete the course are eligible to receive CASAC, LMHC, and Social Work continuing education credits
(please see below for details).
- Click HERE
- Enter the username and password
- You will then see a page with the course description.
- Scroll down and click "launch" next to the video "FIT Archived Webinar: Motivational Interviewing: Identifying, eliciting, and responding to change talk"
- Once you have viewed the video, click "mark complete" next to the video.
- Next, click "Launch Test" next to the post-test below the video.
- To print the certificate, click on the "Learning" tab and choose "View Your Transcript".
- On your transcript, choose the "completed" tab and "View Certificate" next to the "FIT Archived Webinar: Motivational Interviewing: Identifying, eliciting, and responding to change talk" curriculum.
As of 8/4/17, this course provides 1.25 Contact Hours of self-study for Social Work CE.
As of 8/4/17, this course provides 1.25 CASAC/CPP/CPS education and training clock hours, which satisfy CASAC Renewal; CPP Renewal; CPP Section 1; CPS Renewal; CPS Section 1.
As of 8/4/17, this course provides 1.25 Contact Hours of self-study for Mental Health Counselors.