Implementing treatment for tobacco use is critical to improving the health of the people you work with. Changes in policy and the environment can help support tobacco treatment, denormalize the use of tobacco, and increase the demand for tobacco treatment services.
This new curriculum consists of two archived webinars and a post-test.
As a result of viewing the archived webinars, you will be able to:
- Understand how policy change supports treatment for tobacco use disorder,
- Describe the components of a comprehensive tobacco use policy,
- Describe the benefits of tobacco use policy change,
- Understand the importance of changing the environment to address tobacco use,
- Describe how to change the environment to address tobacco use, and
- Describe the benefits of changing the environment to address tobacco use.
Click to here register for both archived webinars (viewing both is required to earn 1 hour of continuing education (CASAC, CME, Psychology, LMHC, and Social Work credits are available)).