We're pleased to announce that the
module has won two industry awards -
two bronze Omni awards in the Educational category and Health and Fitness category respectively. The Omni Awards recognize outstanding achievements in film/video, web and mobile media. Here's a link to the Omni website:
The Center for Practice Innovations developed this important resource in collaboration with the NYS Office of Mental Health and the Coalition for Behavioral Health's Center for Rehabilitation and Recovery. Using video, interactive exercises and a case vignette, this module consists of nine sections:
- Values and principles
- Interpersonal skills
- Assessing readiness
- Developing readiness
- Setting rehabilitation goals
- Direct skills teaching and use
- Supports, and
- Achieving success with psychosocial rehabilitation, including considerations within NYS
To access this module:
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com/client/rfmh/default.aspx
- Click on "Browse for training"
- Click on "Psychosocial Rehabilitation"
- Click on "Open curriculum player"
- Click on "Launch"