Skills training can be such an important part of our work, and learning and using social skills can make such a difference in people's lives.
Yet, practitioners often aren't taught how to provide social skills training.
CPI's new module "
Social Skills Training" provides helpful information about this important practice in a simple and practical manner. Learning is reinforced through the use of video demonstrations and interactive exercises.
Participants learn to:
- Describe what is meant by the term social skills
- Explain why social skills are important
- Define social skills training, and
- Understand the approach and steps used to teach social skills
To access this module:
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com/client/rfmh/default.aspx
- Click on "Browse for Training"
- Click on "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/Social Skills Training"
- Click on "Social Skills Training"
- Click on "Launch"