This campaign focuses on:
- Simplify your trip: Consider shopping on-line
- Let us shop for you: Try pickup and delivery.
- Plan: Buy everything you need for you and your family, while leaving enough for others too. Keep it small: Go to the store alone or with as few people as possible.
- Wear a face mask to protect you and others in the store.
- Keep social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Be patient: We’re all in this together.
We are focused on keeping employees and customers safe while ensuring that all Californians are getting what they need for themselves and their families during this crisis. We agree with Governor Newsom that we all have the power to help ‘flatten the curve and we are committed to partnering with the state and local governments’ principles of safe shopping.
We encourage everyone to share these Safe Shopper Guidelines with their friends and families. We can all do our part to get through this crisis and then help get people back to work.