Clifton Springs medical village fact sheet
* Will enable the addition and expansion of programs focused on community wellness.
* Encompasses more than 50,000 square feet of the facility.
* Located at Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic.
* Phase 1 of the $32 million renovation plan includes the following departments:
Respiratory; Sterile Processing; Rehab; Cardiac Rehab; Physical Therapy;
Occupational Therapy; Speech Therapy; Pulmonary Rehab; Women's Health; PACU
(Post-anesthesia Care Unit); Radiology modifications; CPEP (Comprehensive
Psychiatric Emergency Program).
* Phase 2 is expected to be completed in 2020. It will include modernization of operating
rooms, procedure rooms, patient access, and primary care with dental additions.
* The project is partially funded through the Lisk-Morris Family Community Challenge.
G.W. Lisk and the late Marjorie Morris will match donations from local donors - up to
$1.5 million - through the end of 2019.