A reminder to all the Provincial and Regional Associations that all Simmental cattle need to be tattooed and registered not only to qualify for points but as per CSA regulation rules at all shows. It is up to each association to ensure that registration papers and tattoos are being checked.
The CSA AOE program promotes and recognizes the top Simmental bulls and females that are exhibited at shows across the country each year.
For rules and regulations click here.
Below is a list of the Provincial Awards of Excellence Qualifying Shows for 2017:
Nechako Valley Exhibition, Vanderhoof, BC. August 18 -20, 2017
- IPE, Armstrong, BC August 30 - September 3, 2017
Olds Fall Classic, Olds, AB, October 6-8, 2017
Farmfair International, Edmonton, AB, November 8-11, 2017
- Lloydminster Stockade Roundup, Lloydminster, SK, November 1-4, 2017
- Canadian Western Agribition, Regina, SK, November 20 - 25, 2017
- MSA Summer Simmental Show, Harding, MB, July 21, 2017
- Manitoba Ag Ex, Brandon, MB, October 26-29, 2017
- Lindsay Exhibition, Lindsay, ON, September 20 - 24, 2017
- Carp Fair, Carp, ON, September 22 - 24, 2017
- The Royal Winter Fair, Toronto, ON, November 3 - 12, 2017
- Brome Fair, Brome, QC, September 1-4, 2017
- Shawville Fair, Shawville, QC, September 1-4, 2017
- Expo Boeuf, Victoriaville, QC, October 7-9, 2017
Heritage Beef Classic in Windsor, NS -September 23-24, 2017