Please find below some information about upcoming webinars; the now available Q&A from the March 17 webinar; and a reminder to get your submissions in for the fee setting methodology project.
PAC NEXT Webinar: EPR for Packaging and Printed Paper: Progress and Opportunities in Canada - Monday, April 27.
CSSA's David Pearce, National Supply Chain, and MMBC's Allen Langdon, Managing Director, are participating in a panel discussion on Monday, April 27, 2-3pm eastern, providing insights to the latest news from stewardship programs and their evolution since the Canadian Council for Ministers of the Environment (CCME) announced their Canada-Wide Action Plan for EPR in 2009. Joining them will be Albino Metauro, President and CEO of Green by Nature EPR, MMBC's processing partner.
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.pac.ca/ePromos/promos/pac0656/
Q&A from March 17 Webinar Posted
On March 17, 2015, CSSA held a webinar to provide updates to stakeholders on:
- Changes to the MMBC and MMSW Membership Agreements, and the Stewardship Ontario Rules for 2015
- The new fee setting methodology review project
The Q&A document from this webinar has now been published on the CSSA website.
Click here to download the Q&A.
Reminder: Reporting Webinar - April 29
If you haven't already registered, please join us for a webinar to assist you in the submission of your 2015 Steward Report(s).
Wednesday April 29, 2015
- 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
- 12:00 Noon Central Standard Time
- 1:00 PM Central Daylight Time
- 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
This webinar will address common questions stewards often have around reporting time, and provide helpful tips and guidance that will facilitate the submission of your 2015 steward report. This will include:
- Information on the tools and resources available to assist you
- Answers to commonly asked questions
- Guidance on how to submit your report in seven simple steps.
Please join us. Register here.
Provide your input for the fee setting methodology project
There is still time to get your submissions in for the fee setting methodology project. In announcing this project on March 17, we shared a list of questions about the methodology, which we are seeking your feedback on:
- What are the key principles you would like the fee setting methodology to reflect?
- What are the key issues that you think need to be addressed during the review, based on your experience with the fee methodology over the last few years?
- What aspects of the methodology strike you as being most robust and useful? Why?
- What aspects of the methodology do you consider need improvement, or that should be removed altogether? Why?
If you would like to make a contribution to this discussion by providing feedback on any or all of these questions, or if there is anything else you would like to share with us in the context of the fee methodology, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30.
If you would like to meet with the Steward Consultation Committee to present your feedback in person, please include your request in your submission and we will follow up with you once the Committee's schedule is set.
Please keep in mind that any feedback you have provided through previous consultations on the Stewardship Ontario fee setting methodology, have been retained and are already serving as inputs into this project.
Your CSSA team
Contact your Steward Services team at: email@example.com or 1-888-980-9549