Westover High School’s HOSA hosted a watch party with a virtual induction ceremony for the new HOSA Board.
Applicants applied using Google Forms and interviewed with a committee comprised of current board members and HOSA advisors.
Westover HOSA is proud of all of the students who competed and are proud to announce the following placements and recognitions:
- Jaylinn Simms, top 10 -Healthcare Issues Exam
- Aliah Pinero, top 10- Prepared Speaking
- Romae Smith- Sandhills Regional Executive Officer
- Westover High School- Gold Star Chapter
- Westover High School- $800.00 donation to the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, the HOSA National Service Project
- Joy Graham- Gold Star Advisor
- Kacheckia Dewitt- Gold Star Advisor
- Kacheckia Dewitt has served on the NCHOSA Board of Directors for 2 years and has also served as the Chair-Elect of the NCHOSA Executive Board of Directors.
Westover’s HOSA chapter performed well and was highlighted numerous times at the State Leadership Conference that happened virtually on May 13, 2020.
Congratulations to all of the WOHS students who competed and placed at the State Leadership Conference.
A job well done!