OCTOBER 6-9,2020 - LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER
Come together as one industry united by travel. Find support, lend support, and be a part of the Spirit of Ohio Travel. Consider what lies ahead and discuss business solutions among industry leaders and peers.
Participate in live keynote conversations with Roger Dow, President & CEO of U.S. Travel Association, and Matt MacLaren, Director of Tourism Ohio.
Receive pre-event education modules, then discuss during live chats with the presenters and other industry peers throughout the week.
- Using Promotions and Incentives to Provide an Experience That Consumers Can't Pass Up
- Zero-In on Your Audience or Risk Missing the Target Altogether
- The Dos and Don’ts of Successful Content Marketing
- The Importance of Agile Marketing During Trying Times
- Back to the Future: How to Reach and Influence Travelers Before They Book
- The Travel Industry's New KPIs: What are They & How to Use Them to Market & Tell Your Story With Them
- Marketing That Builds Trust in the Era of Distrust
- How to Tell Your Comeback Story
Plus, bid on great deals during the online auction. Items up for auction include new media buys, regional vacation packages, and a variety of amazing gift baskets.
There is a new landscape for tourism marketing. Let's navigate together!