With our Cafe reopening, we are also implementing new store hours.
In order to allow more hours for customers to shop and therefore cut down on the number of people in-store at one time, we have extended our hours and removed our midday cleaning hour. With more staff and fewer shoppers in the store at one time, we have been able to keep the store clean and sanitized throughout the day without the need to close each afternoon.
Additional precautions we are taking to help provide a safe shopping experience include:
- Requiring all staff to wear face coverings and requesting all customers to do the same if they are able
- Asking all staff and shoppers to observe social distancing in-store, with plenty of floor markers to use as reference
- Maintaining one-way traffic through our grocery aisles
- Creating designated entry-only and exit-only doors at the main entrance
- Requesting one grocery shopper per household
- Sanitizing all shopping carts and baskets after use
- Providing hand sanitizer, gloves and masks for shoppers
- Pre-packaging many bulk offerings, focusing on the most popular items and ready-to-eat products
- Offering curbside service for our cafe menu as well as curbside grocery pickup for owners
- Continuing our special shopping hour, 8-9 am, for at-risk customers