CalHFA invites you to attend a webinar hosted by the Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency and the California Department of Finance on Tuesday, October 20 from 10 to 11 a.m. This is a kick-off meeting to discuss the Tenant, Homeowner, and Small Landlord Relief and Stabilization Act of 2020 (AB 3088) and how to best direct potential future federal stimulus funding.
During the meeting, you’ll hear about the status of COVID-19 congressional legislation to date and an overview of the proposed coronavirus legislation. There will also be discussion on how to respond to a survey which will be made available to offer feedback on elements within each housing-related funding stream in proposed legislature where the state has decision-making authority.
Speakers for the kick-off meeting include:
- Lourdes Castro Ramírez, Secretary, Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency
- Jason Elliott, Senior Counselor to the Governor for Housing and Homelessness
- Lynn von Koch-Liebert, Deputy Secretary Housing, Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency
- Welcome and Introductions
- Purpose of the Meeting
- Current State of Housing in California
- Overview of HEROES Act 2.0
- Survey Feedback
- Q&A through Zoom’s Chat Function
Following your registration, you will receive an email from BCSH AGENCY with the Zoom link for the event.