Dear ENAR member,
Although JSM 2021 has just ended, it's already time to think about next year's conference! ENAR has 11 designated invited sessions slots on the program. From now until September 8, 2021 (11:59 pm ET), you can propose Invited Sessions for JSM 2022.
Here's what it takes:
- Think of a topic and a diverse group of 2-6 people who could speak on it.
Contact the potential speakers and get their agreement to participate (don't forget the JSM participation limits).
- Write a description of the session (see details below).
Submit the proposal online and designate ENAR as a sponsor.
Below is all the information you need to submit an invited session proposal.
- Session Type (Invited)
- Session Subtype (e.g., paper or panel)
- Primary Sponsor (select ENAR from the pull-down menu provided)
- Title of Session
- Session Description
- Short description , including focus, content, timeliness, and appeal
- Invited speakers/panelists, including affiliation and email address for each participant and tentative title for each presentation
- Format of session (e.g., five panelists)
- No abstracts are required at this time
- Applied (yes or no)
- Estimated audience size
- Session organizer
- Session chair
- Discussant (if any)