Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstracts must be received by February 1, 2019
and submitted using the online platform that will be available starting January 7, 2019.
Please follow the following length and language guidelines:
- Limit words to 350 or less (title and authors not inclusive in word count)
- Abstracts must be in English.
- NTCA is committed to stigma-free language, and the use of non-stigmatizing language is expected in the abstract for poster presentation. During the review process, if stigmatizing language is identified, authors will be encouraged to substitute stigmatizing language for non-stigmatizing terms.
Please make sure to include the following in your abstract:
- Descriptive title, list of authors, and affiliations (does not count toward word limit)
- Background/statement of problem/objectives of the analysis
- Results/key findings
Before submission, abstracts with any CDC co-authors must be submitted for CDC clearance at least two weeks before the submission deadline.
Abstract Scoring Criteria
Abstracts will be reviewed and accepted on the basis of on-time receipt and quality, originality, methodology, and relevance to TB control/elimination, as determined by the Abstract Committee.
Every effort will be made to notify the submitting author about abstract acceptance by February 15, 2019.