The 2020 National Tuberculosis Conference (NTC) will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on May 27-29, 2020. This year's conference theme will focus on the strength of partnerships to eliminate tuberculosis (TB).
We welcome the submission of abstracts for poster presentation on all aspects of TB control and prevention. Relevant topics include TB epidemiology, clinical, basic sciences, nursing, social, behavioral, psychosocial, education and training, and outcomes of program initiatives.
As in previous years, we will select several abstracts to be presented during the plenary sessions. The 2020 NTC plenary session topics include:
- The state of TB science
- TB nurse case management
- TB and special populations
- Large contact investigations and outbreaks
In addition, there will be breakout sessions on the following topics. (Please note, however, that breakout session planners may choose to not include an abstract presentation due to time constraints.)
- TB in correctional settings
- Public-private collaborations
- Implementation of new healthcare personnel recommendations
- Management of multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB)
Details on submission instructions coming soon!