Apply Now to Become an IDRA Education Policy Fellow!
The fellowship application process is open now! To apply, email a cover letter, resume, list of two references, and application to Mikayla Arciaga, M.A.Ed.
To be eligible, fellowship applicants must:
- have demonstrated connections to historically-marginalized communities most impacted by inequities in the public education system;
- have a demonstrated interest in educational equity, through personal and/or professional experiences and have a desire to grow knowledge about state-level policymaking;
- be committed to a full-time fellowship between October 17, 2022, and June 28, 2023;
- live in Austin or Atlanta or be able to quickly travel to the Texas or Georgia capitol buildings during the course of the fellowship; and
- committed to expanding access to excellent pre-K-12 and postsecondary educational opportunities for Texas students, particularly students of color, immigrant students, students from families with limited incomes, and other historically-marginalized groups.
Completed application form
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vita or resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
Application deadline: August 4, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. CST
The IDRA Education Policy Fellows Program is open to all eligible applicants regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.